Ava Jane and Ella Kay

Monday, July 10, 2006

C'mon Dad!




Dad has not been doing a good job updating. This is especially worrisome to me because I am changing so much every day. I can do a bunch of things now. I count to eleven (although I often skip eight just to see if anyone is listening). I can climb out of my crib (which mom and dad are worried about). I sing. I go down slides on my own. I am working on my ABCs. And I am starting to say more and more phrases. It's amazing how much I've learned in the past few weeks. The last few days I have some new molars coming in, however, so that has made me kind of grumpy. I've demanded to sleep with mom and dad and wake up at 5. I don't know why that is a problem, but apparently mom and dad think it is. Anyway, here's some recent pics to let everyone know how I'm looking these days...which of course is fabulous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home