Ava Jane and Ella Kay

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Ms. Personality



My personality has really been shining through. Whenever I meet new people, I am not scared of them per se but am not "warm" to then either. I generally stare at someone new, and it will take me about 10 to 15 minutes to get used to them being there, after which I am fine.

That is for situations where I am being introduced. In other, more group-oriented situations, I am more willing to be outgoing. For instance, when we go to the store and I ride in the cart (which I really enjoy) I wave and loudly yell "hi," "hi people," or, if I see other kids, "hi kids." It is pretty cute if I say so myself.

Another example was today, my mom took me to a children's museum in Bellevue. When other kids would approach with something in their hand, I would yell at them "Share!" Although I was nervous when these kids would approach me, I am was not willing to let them walk away with toys without at least asserting myself. Yea me!

Another aspect to my personality is how I like to stack things. I've done this for a long time. Where some kids prefer chaos, I will take my toys, mom and dad's pots and pans, Grandma Meta's spoons and teas - whatever - and make piles. For instance, I often will empty my mom and dad's tupperware drawer in the kitchen, and transport all the tupperware to the coffee table in the family room. Why? Why not is what I say. Making different piles is a fun way to organize and see what different things are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home